Home |  Advertise@jmlvillas | Car Motorhome Van Hire Excess Insurance | Car Hire  |  Travel Insurance | Holiday Property Insurance
Find a holiday home with
Baleric Islands
Canary Islands
Czech Republic
United Arab Emirates

In Association with





















 has now been in operation over 15 Years

Rent Holiday Villas, Apartments & Cottages — Directly from the Owners in 2017 the Self Catering Holiday Vacation Homes Website for England, Scotland and Wales and destinations worldwide with that has been successfully letting holiday vacation property since 2001.

We have a great selection of holiday vacation homes in England, Scotland and Wales. You will find holidays with golf —water skiing — walking — lying by a pool — touring local areas,villages towns and cities.

Select a destination location from the menu on the left or use our DESTINATION QUICK SEARCH facility to find your perfect holiday property in Ireland or worlwide

We also provide some great information on Car Rental - Travel Insurance - Holiday Home Property Insurance - Car & Motorhome Hire Excess Insurance - plus plenty of useful travel information and articles

You book direct with the owner & save money on your holiday as we do not charge booking fees or commission on bookings

View the properties on this website and arrange the hoilday directly with the owner, saving on agent's booking charges.

There is plenty of useful Information on Renting.

We always welcome your Comments and Feedback.

Thinking of renting a Car for your visit? - Try holiday autos Great value car Hire

Advertise your Self catering holiday property In the UK (or Holiday destinations worldwide) at jmlvillas.comfor only £12.50 per year and we will also include the ad FREE on either English cottage or Scottish Cottage or Welsh cottage (if it is in the UK)

the low cost villa advertising service

Using is a very cost effective way of letting your property. You manage your own property online and submit your own details, prices and 6 photos and change the details whenever you want to. You are therefore creating your own advertisement and maximising your rental income.

If you have your own website, it is linked to— It is very straightforward to use — All you have to do is go to our Advertise page and sign up

We do not charge advertisers commission on bookings — only the very small annual advertising fee quoted above.

We also have some very useful information for Property Owners letting their holiday home property.

the low cost villa advertising service

Information about the UK

About England | About Scotland | About Wales | Fact File - Buy to Let UK | Yorkshire Dales Park Authority | Pet Travel Scheme (PETS)| Electrical Regulations in England and Wales | Accepting Payments in Euros can Prove Expensive| Berkshire Villages and Towns | Buckinghamshire Villages and Towns|Elgin Fact File| Killin Fact File|UK Government plans to get more onto the property ladder| Invest in a holiday home in Britain | Jargon in the UK's Rental Market | Residential Property jargon in the UK | The Role of a Solicitor when you are buying and selling in the UK | Check list for moving in the UK | Building Terms jargon in the UK| Residential Lettings — Inventories in the UK and the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)

Advertise your holiday vacation home property in England Wales or Scotland at -just £12.50 a year including VAT... No Commission or booking fees for owners or renters (FREE AD included at English cottage - Scottish Cottage - Welsh cottage - depending where the property is located) Click Here

  • Web site advertised in Holiday Magazines 

  • 6 photos per ad

  • You load up your own details -including availability, prices & photos.

  • You change your details and photos whenever you want by using your own password.

  • Live link to your personal website

  • Excellent search facilities

  • Main worldwide holiday destinations covered.  If the country is not already listed - we will add it.

  • Advice for property owners and renters on the site

  • Payment accepted by secure credit card on line

the low cost villa advertising service


Taking your pet on holiday? Click Here


Make sure you have a valid EHIC card when travelling in other EU Countries

It appears that only 50 per cent of Britons hold one of these European Health Insurance Cards. You should have one if you are on holiday or on business. It ensures that a British citizen receives the same level of health care as the citizen of the country you are visiting. If you have one of these cards, they will have an expiry date and they can be renewed six months before they expire. More information can be found at or or by phoning 0845 606 2030 or +44 (0) 20 7210 4850





Find jml on twitter

jml Insurance | jml villas | jml Training |insurance4carrental | Irish Property Insurance Plus

Find jml on facebook

jml villas | jml Insurance | jml Training

jml are members of the Riviera Business Club (RBC) in the Côte d'Azur France  


-- has now been in operation over 15 Years

Find us at | | |

about us | contact us | disclaimer links | insurance | weather | currency convertor | site map | media & press centre | privacy / cookies policy

© 2001 - 2017 jml Property Services - PO Box 80 - Princes Risborough - Buckinghamshire - HP27 0WA, England